A TRULY GORGEOUS CLASSIC WITH MODERN FEATURES.
This 1962 SV1 Valiant Torque Flite is an outstanding example of what a Classic car should present like,
Imagine driving along on your way to work in this amazing car every day, due to the fact that it has a whole heap of modern days accessories like AIRCON, NEW SUSPENSION and DISC BRAKES you can do that.
The paintwork and chrome are immaculate… and it literally turns heads everywhere it goes…
Purchased for $20,000 5 years ago, this car has had the following upgrades to get it to its current state – 90% masterfully completed, So this is an amazing opportunity for the person that wants to make this car perfect.
- Completely stripped and professionally repainted,
- Slant 6 Engine rebuilt – only 55,000kms
- Electric Fuel Injection – Customised,
- Disc Brakes at the front and rear,
- Whole new suspension system,
- Bucket race seats,
- New roof lining,
- New Carpets,
- Centre Console Refurbished,
- Refurbished Steering Wheel,
- Push Button Auto,
- Air-conditioning added,
- Registered and roadworthy,
- New Power Assisted Brakes,
- New Wide Wheel Sports Alloys,
- All Chrome refurbished,
- Refurbished dashboard,
- Queensland Registration Plates ( 62SV1 ),
- ESTIMATED TOTAL SPEND & VALUE IS $60,000 SO FAR, AND IT’S ONLY GOING TO BE WORTH MORE AND MORE IN FUTURE. PRICED TO SELL QUICKLY.
We believe this car has a maximum of $5,000 left to spend to get it to absolutely A1:-
- Re-upholster seats,
- Re-Upholster the dash,
With all the books and keys, a Queensland Roadworthy and Current registration this is Valiant it ready to drive out the door. Don’t miss out on this car, you’ll kick yourself if you do.
Contact me for more info or if you’d like to arrange an inspection.
NO TYRE KICKERS OR LOW BALLERS PLEASE
- Registration date: 1962
- Mileage: 55,000 km
- Condition: Used
- Exterior Color: White
- Interior Color: REQUIRES FINISHING
- Transmission: Automatic
- Engine: 3.7 L
- Drivetrain: RWD