Depending on the service you choose that best suits your needs, we charge an upfront service fee that is judged based on the type of motorised vehicle you want to sell and the sale price your car. We will agree this prior to initiating our service with you so there are no hidden costs or suprises.
This varies from car to car as per,
- If you have a Carsales advert for your car already then we don’t need to set one up, we take over the running of it.
- If you have a Current Roadworthy Certificate then you may not need another one.
- If we believe no work needs to be done to your car.
- If you have standard registration plates then you may not incur any additional charges for registration from Queensland Transport.
Basic information will be required for when you sell or purchase a car and your agent will endeavour to walk you through what you will need.
When selling:- (further information maybe required)
*Registration Certificate for the vehicle
* Copies of Driving Licence/s
* If the car is in a Company name – written confirmation from a authorised person of the ability to purchase a car.
When Purchasing:- (further information maybe required)
Copies of front and back of a Queensland Driving Licence (No Qld Licence – We can help you through the steps to apply for a QLD CRN number).
Complete transfer of ownership forms (We will help you with these).
Yes it can do, If the buyers of the car are financing the purchase, most lending organisations won’t release any funds if a car has money owing against it.
We can help, We have an excellent finance brokerage company that we work with, they have options that we offer to all of our clients, they are extremely competitive and often offer better deals than you’ll get with the bank and dealerships.
APPLY FOR FINANCE – Follow this link:-
Follow this link to start your approval process:
Follow this link to find out what information is required?